Monday, February 7, 2011

The One

In a nut shell, I am amazing. To express all my accomplishments would be daft, considering everything I engage myself in could be considered an accomplishment. Proclaiming them would take an eternity, and in doing so, I'd prevent myself from enacting more in my life time. Take this application to your school, known as Yale, for example. I wouldn't of completed it, unless I knew it was completely necessary to give you fair warning that I'm headed your way. It may take a bit of preparation, on your part, to acquaint my presence for the duration that I desire. Although I see post secondary as being futile for myself, it's necessary to make my resume predominant over all others.

I am a prodigy. Critics catechize whether I am a mortal. "If there was a word that could add emphasis to 'brutally prodigious'; that would define Nick Chapman," proclaimed one perplexed journalist after witnessing me annihilate a great white shark with my bare hands. I'm not one to boast, but I am the one. The one who ended WWII. The one who helped my good friend, formally known as Jack the Ripper, go undetected. The one who gets up at 7am every week day. The one who wrote the bible. Humanity questions whether I am God. I beg you, do not worship, but embrace me. I am the future. Now, the future of the future is in your hands. Embrace me from the high heavens. Seize what is rightfully yours, and let this plane land on your domain. I will be seeing you, come this fall.

Yours Truly,

The One,

Nick Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment