Thursday, September 17, 2009

How is he so punctual?

If I could attain any super powers in the world, unquestionably, it would have to be the capability to freeze time. No other super heroes could withstand my fists of fury if they are frozen in time. Sticky situations could be prevented by merely stopping time, and would allow me to devise my escape leisurely. There would never be a rush on anything for me, if I ever wanted a few minutes extra in bed. A little stopage in time could enable me to do that without running behind. In life, people at one time or another, will need those extra few minutes. To normal human beings I would appear as a very punctual individual. No one would suspect my true identity of Puncti-Man. These are all supporting details as to why I would choose freezing time to be my super power of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment